Leybold D8A Trivac rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 7.0 cfm and a ultimate pressure of 3 x 10-4 Torr.
The D8A vacuum pump is a dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 1 hp motor. It is reliable and operates quietly at 60 dB(A).
It has excellent vapor handling capabilities and can be used in many applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Leybold D8A Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Leybold D8A Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Vacuum Distilation
- Thin Film Coating
- Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Furnace Evacuation
- Vacuum Metallurgy Processes
- Backing Pump For Mass Spectrometers
- Analytical Instruments
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Laboratory Experimentation
Leybold D8A Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Excellent vapor handling capability
- Reliability and long life
- Compact size
- Low noise level
Leybold Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||D2A||D4A||D8A||D16A||D30A||D60A||D90A|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$900||$1,000||$1,200||$1,400||$2,200||$3,300||$3,800|
Leybold D8A Dimensional Drawing and Speed Curves:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Leybold Vacuum Pumps.