Leybold D25B Trivac rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 20.9 cfm and a ultimate total pressure of 1.5 x 10-3 Torr.
The D25B vacuum pump is a two stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 1½ hp motor. It is a reliable rugged pump and operates quietly at 52 dB(A).
It has excellent vapor handling capabilities and can be used in many applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Leybold D25B Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Leybold D25B Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Vacuum Distilation
- Vacuum Coating
- Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying
- Vacuum Furnace Evacuation
- Electrical Engineering
- Backing Pump For High Vacuum Pump Systems
- Analytical Instruments
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Chemistry and Research Labs
Leybold D25B Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Built in oil pump
- Anti-suckback valve controlled via the oil pressure
- Vertical or Horizontal intake and exhaust ports
- Excellent vapor handling capability
- Highly Leaktight
- Reliability and long life
- Compact size
- Low noise level
Leybold Trivac B Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||D4B||D8B||D16B||D25B||D40B||D65B|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$1,300||$1,500||$2,100||$2,600||$4,000||$5,000|
Leybold D25B Dimensional Drawing and Speed Curves:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Leybold Vacuum Pumps.