Kinney KTC 21 rotary piston pumps are oil sealed two-stage pumps which are extremely rugged and reliable and are capable of achieving the lowest possible pressures from mechanical pumps. Ultimate pressure of 2.7 x 10-4mbar.
The KTC 21 Kinney vacuum pump has a triplex piston design that is dynamically balanced and practically vibration free. They have a single shaft with three sets of cams and pistons. Adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured KTC 21 Kinney Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
KTC 21 Kinney Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Liquid Gas Storage
- Brake Filling Systems
- Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Leak Detection
KTC 21 Kinney Vacuum Pump Features:
- High pumping speed at pressure below 10 microns.
- Can operate at any pressure up to Atmosphere
- Ultimate pressure .2 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Durable, even in dirty applications
- Triplex piston design provides quiet, vibration-free operation
Kinney Vacuum Pump Specifications:
Kinney KTC 21 Speed Curves & Dimensional Drawings:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Kinney Vacuum Pumps.