Kinney KC-5 rotary piston pumps are oil sealed two-stage pumps which are extremely rugged and reliable and are designed for demanding applications. Ultimate pressure of 2.7 x 10-4mbar.
The KC-5 Kinney vacuum pump is air cooled, practically vibration free and well suited for portable installations.Oil mist eliminators and adjustable gas ballast valves are included as standard equipment for handling water and other vapor loads.
Remanufactured or Rebuilt KC-5 Kinney Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
KC-5 Kinney Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Evacuating Refrigeration Systems
- Liquid Gas Storage
- Automotive Applications
- Leak Detection
KC-5 Kinney Vacuum Pump Features:
- Pumping speed at pressure below 10 microns.
- Can operate at any pressure up to Atmosphere
- Ultimate pressure .2 microns (McLeod Gauge)
- Adjustable gas ballast permits handling of condensable vapors
- No metal to metal contact in pumping chamber
- Durable, even in dirty applications
- Air cooled
Kinney Vacuum Pump Specifications:
Kinney KC-5 Speed Curves & Dimensional Drawings:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Kinney Vacuum Pumps.