Edwards RV5 rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 4.1 cfm and a ultimate pressure of 1.5 x 10-3 Torr. These pumps are used for scientific primary pumping applications.
The RV5 vacuum pump is a oil sealed dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a ½ hp motor. It is reliable and operates at the ultra low noise level of 57 dB(A).
These pumps are well suited for a wide range of bench top applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Edwards RV5 Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Edwards RV5 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Laboratory Bench Top Vacuum
- Turbomolecular Backing Pumps
- Centrifuges, Ultra-High Speed
- Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying
- Research & Development
- Distillation & Filtration
- Glove Boxes
- Vacuum Ovens & Furnaces
- Leak Detection- Helium
- Analytical Instruments
- Electron Microscopy
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Laboratory Experimentation
Edwards RV5 Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Low 48 dB(A)
- Dual mode for high throughput and high vacuum applications.
- Easy to use gas ballast
- High pressure lubrication
- Reliability and long life
- High Pumping Speeds
Edwards RV Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||RV3||RV5||RV8||RV12|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$1,300||$1,400||$1,550||$1,800|
Edwards RV5 Dimensional Drawing and Speed Curves:
Click here to see more Rebuilt Edwards Vacuum Pumps.