Edwards E2M80 rotary vane pumps have a pumping speed of 57 cfm and a ultimate pressure of 7.7 x 10-4 Torr.
The E2M80 vacuum pump is a oil sealed dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 3 hp motor. It is reliable and operates quietly at 70 dB(A).
It has excellent vapor handling capabilities and can be used in many applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Edwards E2M80 Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Edwards E2M80 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Vacuum Distilation
- Thin Film Coating
- Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying
- Semiconductor Device Mfg
- Vacuum Metallurgy Processes
- Cryogenic Vessel Evacuation
- Backing Pump For High Vacuum Applications
- Analytical Instruments
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Laboratory Experimentation
Edwards E2M80 Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Ability to handle high water vapour loads
- Reliability and long life
- High Pumping Speeds
Edwards Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||E2M18||E2M30||E2M40||E2M80||E2M175||E2M275|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$2,000||$3,000||$4,250||$6,000||$8,500||$9,000|
Edwards E2M80 Dimensional Drawing and Speed Curves: