Edwards E2M8 rotary vane pumps have a peak pumping velocity of 3.75 cfm at 60Hz and a ultimate pressure of 7.5 x 10-4 Torr.
The E2M8 is a dual stage rotary vane mechanical vacuum pump with a 1 phase or 3 phase electrical supply. It is reliable and operates quietly at 52 dB(A).
It has excellent vapor handling capabilities and can be used in many applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Edwards E2M8 Vacuum Pumps:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Pumps are then tested & painted.
Edwards E2M8 Vacuum Pump Applications:
- Vacuum Ovens
- Vacuum Distilation
- Thin Film Coating
- Pharmaceutical Freeze Drying
- Research and Development
- Evacuation of Refrigeration Systems
- Evacuation of Process Chambers
- Laboratory Experimentation
Edwards E2M8 Vacuum Pump Features:
- A wide range of accessories to match your application needs
- Ability to handle high water vapour loads
- Reliability and long life
- High Pumping Speeds
Edwards Vacuum Pump Specifications:
|Vacuum Pump Model||E2M2||E2M5||E2M8||E2M12|
|Purchase Price (Rebuilt)||$||$900||$1,000||$1,100||$1,400|
Edwards E2M8 Dimensional Drawing: