Kinney KMBD 1600 Mechanical Boosters are quiet running vacuum blowers with a 1600 CFM used to supercharge vacuum pumps to extend pump performance.
The KMBD 1600 vacuum blower is a lobe type, positive displacement unit. The KMBD 1600 vacuum booster/blower is used to get faster pumping speeds and deeper vacuum levels. These boosters can be used in the manufacture of chemicals, petrochemicals, plastics, semiconductors, food processing, vacuum furnace applications and general industrial applications.
Rebuilt or Remanufactured Kinney KMBD 1600 Vacuum Boosters:
All rebuild prices include disassembly, inspection & cleaning. Replacement of seals, gasket, springs, o-rings & valves. Other parts replaced as required upon approval for an extra charge. Blowers are then tested & painted.
Kinney KMBD 1600 Blower Applications:
- Superchanging vacuum pumps for better system performance
- Increasing vacuum system capacities
- Reducing system ultimate pressures
Kinney KMBD 1600 Vacuum Blower Features:
- 4qt Oil Capacity for Vertical, 2.5qt oil capacity for horizontal
- Max RPM 3600
- 580 lbs for Vertical model, 540 lbs for Horizontal model
- Designed with extra heavy shafts and bearings to permit high power input.
- Vertical models available with water cooled end plates to provide cooling of lubricating oil
- Low mechanical noise, 82 dB(A) or less
Kinney Vacuum Blower Specifications:
|Oil Capacity||qt/ltr||4 qt / 3.79 l||4 qt / 3.79 l|
Click here to see Rebuilt Kinney Vacuum Pumps.